Thursday, 28 April 2011

My Give as you Live™ Experience

As my role for Tourism for All UK (TFA) is getting busier all the time, I decided to buy some new IT equipment from PC World, so that I can keep on top of my work when out and about attending meetings and events.



As a wheelchair user, I love travel, and working for TFA is my dream job. TFA is an independent charity supporting leisure and tourism opportunities for all, operating an information service to older and disabled people, and working with the industry and government to raise the standards of welcome to all guests.


Because of my disability I need a lightweight laptop, so decided to go for a netbook, plus some software and accessories.


Online shopping is so much more accessible to me – so I was delighted to see that PC World is one of the sites that supports Give as you Live™. I wasn’t aware of this before I started shopping, until the window popped up and told me that I could raise funds for TFA.


My purchase raised £3.25 – a fantastic way to support a cause that is close to my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.