Friday, 6 July 2012

My latest Tripbod offering - Accessible Wedding Planning!

In my Tripbod role as an accessible travel expert I offer bespoke travel advice on everything the Lake District & Cumbria has to offer - from accessible travel information to the best restaurants and sights not to miss.

My latest Tripbod offering is accessible Cumbrian wedding planning!

After planning my own accessible Cumbrian wedding, I can share my expertise and contacts to help you acheive your dream day! I can help you to find a location, give you details of all of the local wedding fairs and put you in touch with suppliers, depending on your personal preferences. Many of my contacts aren't in the traditional wedding marketplace, so I can help you to avoid inflated prices.
For more information please visit my Tripbod Shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.